Current øbsession

Current øbsession
Cabinet of Curiosities

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Press

Yesterday i had an interview with a journalist from New York Seikatsu Press (local japanese newspaper). Spoke about my past experiences in my 4 years of schooling at FIT(fashion institute of technology). In addition to that, it was about my background and why i had chosen this field as my career and my current inspiration. The journalist will also be attending the graduating class' fashion show on monday, so the article will most likely be printed for the following week (week of may 2nd because it is a weekly paper). Once it s printed and i get hold of a copy, i will be sure to scan and post it.

SO YES! the show is on monday (april 26th). I will take photos and video of my look down the runway ^^ very excited to watch my clothing come to life. My fashion design mentor, Kyoko Baker will also be there to watch the show with me. She has not seen the pieces i have made for the show so i am very nervous of her reaction, and hopefully an approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment